Saturday, January 18, 2014

Something new...

Hello 2014!

I really would like to finish a lot of projects this year... last year have been my most unproductive year and have only finished 2 projects!  That is why I would like to make up for it this year.

I have things NEW this year... and I am really happy with them...!
First, I have my crossstitch corner! :-D... It's not really all that I wanted... I still want a drawer cabinet and some other things. But for now... it's all fine with me. Here are some pics...


Then, here are my current projects...
Meowy Christmas Kitty Bookmark... a free design from Charles Craft....

Then, here's another one... Mini Lighthouse!



....really hoping for more updates to come! :-D

1 comment:

  1. ooh your Stitchy corner looks lovely !!!!! Great projects too !!!

    ReplyDelete