I decided to create this page so I can share my life's highlights... things that make me happy,....unload my mind of so many plans I intend to do... have a means to download my not-so-happy moments....share some of the million things in my mind...find and be close to people who would be willing to share same interests with me.
I have recently resigned form my so-long stressful office desk job ... and am now enjoying the moment of my life doing independent accounting and auditing projects ... and planning to enter into sales & marketing of products that I love to get my hands to.
I am truly looking forward to a fruitful life ahead surrounded by my loving and supportive family... true friends that have been with me along the way.... and.... with newfound friends who are willing to travel with me along life's journeys.
August 24, 2014
* dear husband cooked our breakfast & lunch for today (thank you so much, papay - i luv u!)
* our youngest son ("bunso") is home today from his college dorm ( so, it's celebration time!)
* now munching a yummy snack, a "pasalubong" from a friend..
* hoping for more stitchy time!
August 21, 2014
- Filipinos are celebrating Ninoy Aquino Day today! So, it's holiday here in the Philippines!
- I have finally posted an update on my xstitch WIP projects.. (happy me!)
- have finished 1st qtr CRB report.
- have a new book to read: Stephen King's Full Dark, No Stars - a collection of 4 mystery/thriller stories...(feeling excited!)
- planning on starting my on-line shop: accessories & craft/gift items (go-go-go!)
- and now cooking pancit canton for merienda! (yummy! )
July 29, 2014
1. have re-organized my living room... am a happy-me!
2. have organized my movie collection ... finally - at last!
3. am now determined to finish my HAED project... I Believe.... hopefully within this year.
4. have started organizing my soft copy files of XS patterns according to generic type/designs.
5. am planning to do a lot of things...so, have to work on it... soon!