Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A Pivotal Change....

....so, here i am now....been a while since my last post.... we've move house to a condo unit ... a big change really... still adjusting to these big changes until now.....but i'm embracing it as it is... thinking that my family & I are really blessed much much more....

......will try my best to update this blog the best i can with highlights of the past 2 months - May & June....

....our home office corner...

....my new crossstitch/craft corner!

....with a new reamless magnifier lamp... a longtime wish came true!

..a finished project "Pretty Butterflies" on hand dyed ice mountain 14ct aida....

....and then...doing it again on plain ecru 14ct aida ....

...and a latest update progress on my "Butterfly Forest" project....

...and I have completed my minions collections of the McDo Happy Meal promo!


.....aside from these,  I have 2 newfound love TV series shows - Once Upon a Time & CSI: Cyber... and have just finished season 1 of both.  I am looking forward to start of Season 2 of The Strain & the spin off series of The Walking Dead: Fear and of course, excited much for the new season 6 of The Walking Dead this October.

......have learned to laugh in the midst of chaos....faithfully believing that our time is all in God's hands....so, live our life fully and count your blessings... some happenings in life will happen in ways that we can never understand but embracing everything as it happens will make it bearable and livable....with my passion in cross stitching as I always say - "As we count our stitches, let us not forget to count our blessings." 


....have a great day, everyone! God bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment