Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stitching in the month of love.......

I have been sticking to my stitching plan schedule as much as possible since January this year and  really hoping I could make it go on for the next 10 months & more :-D

...and part of this plan is to at least finish 1 mini project per month... so, I have another mini one finished for February - a Margaret Sherry cat design featured in Cross Stitcher uk magazine way back April 2010 ...entitled "Fishing Cat".... this one has lots (lots & lots)  of fractional stitches and backstitches (of course :-) very typical of a MS project)




...and I also started on my rotation with Mira's "Waiting for Ships"... am now working on "Believe" again... here are their latest update pics...


...hoping to post another update soon......
Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment