Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year - 2011!

2010....has been a year full of struggles....but has been a fruitful year after all! I'm thankful for everyone who've been with us along the way, the ones who have given me support and strength to carry on and those who have been an inspiration of life!

I'm looking forward to the new year ...2011....hoping for more blessings, happiness and strength to guide and help me throughout the year! Also hoping that office work will have improvements and would be less hectic for me and my staff.

...and in this new year...I'm reviving my crossstitching bug...as I've been idle for the past 4 months. My last update from my xstitch projects was way back August 2010. I'm looking forward for more xstitch projects this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment