Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crazy January CrossStitch Challenge 2011

Hi....I have joined in this activity as I would really like to get back to my xtitching bug!

I've already chosen my 15 projects! I'm definitely hoping that this would be a great start on my 2011 xstitching since I've been so much stressed at work during the last quarter of 2010. So, here we go:

1. Friendship - an Ellen Maurer Stroh freebie design
2. Little Christmas Tree - a freebie design, too.
3. All That Glitters - one of the designs from Fast & Fabulous Christmas Cards from CrossStitcher Magazine. These two (#2 & #3) should have been stitched up for this Christmas 2010 but haven't got the chance so, I'm making up for it.
4. My Cup of Tea - a Margaret Sherry design, pattern given to me by Kell (thanks!)
5. Fishing Cat - a Margaret Sherry design, pattern from Kell again!
6. Make a Wish - a Margaret Sherry design, a free kit from the CrossStitcher mag.
7. Blooming Seasons - a San-Man Originals freebie
8. Seasons - a San-Man Originals freebie
9. Butterfly Blackwork - A Battybat design
10. Metro - a blackwork design from Wyrdbyrd
11. Forest For The Trees - a blackwork design from Wyrdbyrd
12. Butterflies & Buddleias - from the World of CrossStitching mag, pattern given to me by Mabel (thanks!)
13. Butterfly Solo - a monogram butterfly design from Passione Ricamo
14. Faith, Hope & Imagination - a DMC butterflies' design
15. Blue Butterfly - another freebie design



No comments:

Post a Comment