Saturday, July 24, 2010

My first entry....

"NOW IS THE TIME"

Margaret Storm Jameson, an English novelist, once said: "Most of us spend 58 minutes an hour living in the past with regret for lost joys, or shame fr things badly done (both utterly useless and weakening) or in a future which we either long for or dread."

The only way to live is to accept each minute as an unrepeatable miracle, which is exactly what it is - a miracle and unrepeatable.

Work at your work. Play at your play. Shed your tears. Enjoy your laughter. Now is the time of your life.


This is a very meaningful message for everyone of us. I want to start this blog as a refection of life, things that I want to share and talk about.... this will also serve as a means of letting out my thoughts and ideas... a means of sharing my greatest passion in crosstitches.... and a means of helping myself go over with all the thoughts and feelings going in my mind and inside my heart in a whirlwind process.

Let's just continue to count our blessings in each and everyday... May our Lord bless us all... our loved ones... our country... and all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment